African Ivory Germany Business Forum 2016
Introduction: Who we are
The African Ivory Germany is a nonprofit, nongovernmental organization based in Essen, Germany. It was founded in 2010. The major objectives of African Ivory include;
- Integration of Immigrants into the German society,
- representation of African culture to the people of Germany and Europe,
- Children’s program,
- Women empowerment,
- Seminar on health, rights and justice and general affairs of human society,
- Creation of contacts between German – European Entrepreneurs and their African counterparts.
All our programs take place in winter and summer of every year.
We have been pursuing our goal since 2010. Our experiences from our African Festival in October 2015 at which event we also celebrated some Africans who have distinguished themselves in different areas of services to the human society, give us the courage to continue on our resolve to remain focused on our project.
Business Forum 2016
The continent of Africa is rich in natural resources. It boasts of a large population of youths that offers an unbeatable condition for a strong workforce. These conditions make the continent a welcome environment for investment and manufacturing industries. Unfortunately, most parts of Africa have not been able to receive the foreign attention they need. The reason can be traced to the inadequate publicity on Africa among mass media. Recent years, however, have seen more efforts made to address this situation.
Under the motto “Opening Africa to the World”, the African Ivory Germany has joined in this movement to help in attracting investors to our continent. This year we are organizing the second edition of our business forum. The major intention of this forum is to present the abundant business opportunities of Africa to German Entrepreneurs
and their European counterparts in general thereby generating interest among investors for the continent. It is our conviction that such venture will attract a huge attention from investors. This will eventually lead to the creation of jobs for the teeming youths of our continent. Entrepreneurs and Politicians from Africa and Germany will be present at the occasion. African Embassies in Germany will also be represented. It will be an opportunity to expose various business and investment opportunities that abound in the continent. Representatives of African countries will use this forum to present to the participants the many investment opportunities in their countries. The Business Forum will also offer a platform to European companies and entrepreneurs to come into contact with these representatives of the African continent. We see this Business Forum as an opportunity for government representatives and African Entrepreneurs to show their business ideas and economic opportunities to the world.
We cordially invite you to this event. Date is the 13th of October 2016. The venue is the InterCity Hotel Essen Germany. Time is 10 am.
At our Business Forum in 2015, some Africans, as well as Germans, had the opportunity to present their business concepts. The occasion was scored successful.
Those who attended the Business Forum of 2015 included;
- H. E. Mr. Jean Marc Mpay – Ambassador of Cameroon to Germany
- Prof. Dr. Obiora Ike – C. E. O. / Founder, Umuchinemere Micro Finance Bank Nigeria, Founder / Director, Catholic Institute for Development, Justice and Peace (CIDJAP) Enugu, Nigeria, President of Club of Rome, Nigerian Chapter
- Dr. Stephan Liebing – President, German and African Business
- Mr. Klaus-Dieter Pfahl – Bürgermeister, Essen Dellwig and Gerschede
- Mr. Henock Lemma – Director, Ethiopian Airlines Europe
- H. E. Mr. Reinhard Buchholz – Ex Ambassador of Germany to Cameroon
- Mr. George Barclay Nguher – Senior Counsellor, Embassy of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Mr. Bolade Agbola – Director, Cashcraft Asset Management Nigeria
- Mr. Ngandji Wittus – C. E. O. / Founder, Kupefilms/KupeTv Germany
- Mr. Glarius and Mr. Larry – Founders of AfroSurv Germany
- Mr. Albin Zupancic – C. E. O. Solar Wasser Europe
- Engr. Marcel Anyanwu – C. E. O. Global Shipping GmbH Germany
- Dr. Ezea Matthew – Parish Priest, African Catholic Community, Essen
- Engr. Miranda Oben – Moderator
- Mr. Charles Ugochukwu – Chairman Enugu State Indigenes Germany
- Mr. Ngassa Terence – President Soba Foundation Germany
- Mr. and Mrs. Obi Ndika – C. E. O. TooranAir Reisebüro Germany
- Mr. Jean Marc Behala – C. E. O. Camer.be
We cordially invite you to this event.
Date: 13th of October 2016.
Venue: InterCity Hotel Essen Germany
Hachestr. 10, 45127 Essen.